CRN Recognizes Trellix on its 2023 Women of the Channel and Power 100 Lists
Nine cybersecurity leaders honored for their service to the channel
Trellix, the cybersecurity company delivering the future of extended detection and response (XDR), announced today CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named nine Trellix employees to the Women of the Channel list for 2023. Trellix’s Sr. Director Global Channel Strategy & Partner Success, Kristi Houssiere, was also recognized for the second year in a row on the Power 100, a subset of prominent leaders selected from the CRN® 2023 Women of the Channel list.
The CRN 2023 Women of the Channel Trellix honorees were chosen due to their creativity and strategic thinking to drive success for Trellix’s 40,000 business and government customers. With this recognition, CRN honors these women for their unwavering dedication and commitment to furthering channel excellence. Additionally, the women populating the Power 100 list are leaders who go above and beyond, implementing strategies to accelerate the success of their partners, customers, and the broader channel ecosystem.
The full list of Trellix women recognized by CRN includes:
- Tricia Blade, Director of Channel Marketing
- Nicole Chovan, Partner Executive
- Kristin Eckels, Global Alliance Manager
- Madeline Fugate, Regional Partner Manager
- Jackie Grifka, Federal Channel Manager
- Kristi Houssiere, Senior Director Global Channel Strategy & Partner Success
- Kelly Lalumondier, Distribution Account Manager
- Sheri Leach, Senior Distribution Account Manager
- Ashley Waligorski, Channel Account Manager