Symphony talent named recruitment advertising agency of the year
Symphony Talent, a leading Talent Acquisition solutions provider, proudly announced today that it received two TAtech Recruiting Service Innovation (ReSIs) Awards of the Year. Symphony Talent was named the 2018 Most Innovative Recruitment Advertising Agency and Sean Quigley, VP/Head of M-Cloud, was honored as the 2018 Innovator/Business Leader.
The ReSIs celebrate the innovators and innovations in talent acquisition – the sites, organizations, individuals, products, and services committed to optimizing the recruiter experience. The awards are unique as they are selected by the recruiters who actually use the talent acquisition sites and solutions. The awards were presented on September 26 at the Tatech Fall Congress and World Job Board Forum in New Orleans.
“I am incredibly proud of the Symphony Talent team and their dedication to deliver on our bold vision to transform how brands and talent connect,” said Roopesh Nair, President and CEO, Symphony Talent. “We will continue challenging ourselves to meet the changing expectations of the social, mobile and digital natives customers, candidates and employees of our clients as we pursue the future of work.”
According to Nair, September was an outstanding month for awards and recognition for Symphony Talent. The organization was recognized five times, winning awards for product innovation and leadership, in addition to being named to the shortlist in over ten categories of the Recruitment Marketing Awards for client campaigns and as Agency of the Year.
Recent industry awards and recognitions for Symphony Talent include:
- Human Resource Executive® awarded Symphony Talent’s Media Cloud (M-Cloud) solution as one of its Top HR Products of 2018
- Gold Stevie® Award in the Talent Acquisition & Retention Solution Provider of the Year category in the annual Stevie Awards for Great Employers
- Symphony Talent was named the ReSIs – Most Innovative Recruitment Advertising Agency of the Year
- Sean Quigley, VP/Head of M-Cloud, received the ReSIs – Innovator of the Year/ Business Leader of the Year award
- Bronze Stevie® Award in the HR Technology Solution Provider of the Year category in the annual Stevie Awards for Great Employers
- Symphony Talent’s in-house creative and brand agency for employers, Hodes, made the shortlist for its client campaigns in the following Recruitment Marketing Awards (RMAs) categories:
- Best Art Direction – ForrestBrown
- Best Content Marketing – BBVA
- Best Grad Initiative – Unilever
- Best Content Marketing – Unilever
- Best Grad Initiative – Lazard
- Best Video (below £10k) – ForrestBrown
- Best Digital Solution – Team Knowhow
- Best Video (above £10k) – Unilever
- Best Recruitment Website (Below £50k) – ForrestBrown
- Best Employer Brand – ForrestBrown
- Best Internal Comms – Team Knowhow
- Symphony Talent’s in-house creative and brand agency for employers, Hodes, was named to the RMAs shortlist for Agency of the Year. Winners of the RMAs will be announced on November 1 in London.