1. Research and Development Support
2. Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
3. Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
4. Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
5. System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
6. Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
7. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
8. Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
9. System Safety Engineering Support
10. Configuration Management (CM) Support
11. Quality Assurance (QA) Support
12. Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
13. Inactivation and Disposal Support
14. Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
15. Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
16. Logistics Support
17. Supply and Provisioning Support
18. Training Support
19. In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
20. Program Support
21. Functional and Administrative Support
22. Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
SeaPort-e Multiple Award Contracts (MAC) provides a contract vehicle to procure engineering, technical, programmatic, and professional support services for authorized users through all phases of ship and weapon system life cycle - technology development, concept exploration, design, specification development, construction/production, test and evaluation, certification, operation, maintenance, improvement/modernization, overhaul and refueling, salvage and disposal. The scope of the contracts also includes professional support services to assist in the development, review and execution of search and salvage, diving, underwater ship husbandry, and pollution control program areas.
For a list of SeaPort-e Prime Contractors, please visit: https://auction.seaport.navy.mil/Bid/PPContractListing.aspx.
STG's Quality Assurance Program
Task Order Awards: Order 001
Team STG possesses the multidiscipline experience in all zones (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7) and provides a skilled, trained and knowledgeable work force with capabilities in all 22 functional areas. STG is capable of reaching across its team to deliver the skills and technology to any point on the globe, and has more than 20 years of experience providing a wide range of information systems, information assurance (IA), and IT support and solutions.
Team STG also provides related engineering, management, administrative functions and logistics to the Navy, other Department of Defense (DoD) agencies and federal entities.
Team STG has a national presence with staff, regional offices and contracts available to support all SeaPort-e zones and more than 200 worldwide locations.